"Communication Assembly" is a required field.
"Lense Type #2" is a required field.
"Microphone" is a required field.
"Helmet Bag" is a required field.
"Quick Release" is a required field.
"Earphones " is a required field.
"Size" is a required field.
"Color: Enter Color Below" is a required field.
Tested to standards MIL-43925D, PS-0025, ANSI Z90, and 1b-1979.
DOI Helmet Standard Approved
Helmet can be made to work with any helicopter in the world.
Impact at 19.5-134 peak G
Heml at 16.9 – 137 peak G
Tested to standard MIL-V43511D
- Upgraded design constructed of ballistic Kevlar material
- Regular or XL shell sizes Dual-lens (grey, amber, or clear)
- Wire rail boom
- Standard boom support
- Confor Comfort Liner
- 4lb impact liner
- Single visor or NVG ready visor cover
- Choice of any paint color
- Crushable ear cups
- High strength retention harness
- Communication cable, coiled or straight
- Flex Boom
- Hush Kit Upgrade
- NVG Battery Pack Holder
- Chrome or Gold outside lens
- Dual Impedance Switch
- CEP Kits
- NapelocTM adjustable turnbuckle system by GUDO (Best when used with NVG (Night Vision Goggles) for added comfort and Stability)
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 11 in|